Skip to content
Logo right

License Permit Assistance

Hospitality businesses in New York State are required to obtain a variety of licenses and permits prior to opening and must maintain those licenses and permits in order to remain in business. In addition, you will need to file certain applications or notices during the course of your business’ operation.


We’ve gathered some of the most common forms for you here in a centralized location to make it easier for you to get into – and stay in business. As always, you are advised to check with competent legal counsel and local authorities to determine if there are any special licenses required in your locality.


State Liquor Authority


Retail Application and Supporting Documents



Special Event Permits (Caterer's and All-Night Permits)



Change Applications and Related Documents



Other Applications and Forms