Helping Small Employers Who are Struggling During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The US Chamber of Commerce Foundation has established the Save Small Business Fund, a grantmaking initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories. Funded by corporate and philanthropic partners, the Save Small Business Fund is a collective effort to provide $5,000 grants to as many small employers as they can.
To Qualify You Must:
– Employ between 3 and 20 people
– Be located in an economically vulnerable community
– Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
What You Can Expect:
– The application is short. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
– All you will need is your business’s W-9 form.
– Grants will be awarded on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding.
A short application will go live on April 20, 2020. Click here to apply.