Centralized Bookkeeping Can Save You Money & Aggravation

If you own a controlling interest in more than one licensed premises you may want to consider applying to the State Liquor Authority for approval to establish centralized accounting and bookkeeping. Once you receive this approval you can maintain the books and records of the businesses at a designated location (one of the premises or an unlicensed location such as an off-site office). In addition, with centralized bookkeeping you can combine the purchases of your premises and take advantage of volume discounts offered by wholesalers. Contact the state association office for more information.