The State Department of Labor has updated many of its publications to reflect the new minimum wage and cash wage for tipped workers in the hospitality industry. The new postings and the links where they can be found are:
- Minimum Wage Poster: http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/wp/LS207.pdf
- Minimum Wage Fact Sheet: http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/factsheets/pdfs/P700.pdf
- Tipped Worker Fact Sheet: http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/factsheets/pdfs/p717.pdf
- Hospitality Industry Frequently Asked Questions: http://labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/laborstandards/workprot/MW%20Updates/MW%20Hosp%20ER%20FAQs.shtm
- Hospitality Industry Sample Pay Notice: http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/wp/LS48.pdf
- Sample Pay Statement: http://labor.ny.gov/formsdocs/wp/LS49.pdf
We read and hear new questions about these laws everyday so we’re anticipating the Labor Department will continue to clarify “the rules of the road” as we present these issues to them.